Here at Spilled Milkshake Designs, we offer graphic design services at very reasonable rates. We pride ourselves in being able to come up what the client wants. Every client has a different taste from the last one, and we always see to it that the design a client ordered is for them, and not for someone else.
We discuss the client’s vision, what they want to see, what they want to be done, how they want their company to be represented, and from there we go and come up with amazing design options that fit the client’s needs. We will give them what they want, and we will answer to any of their demands.
We here at Spilled Milkshake Designs also have a generous variety of graphic design tutorials for everyone, so anyone can take a shot at creating graphics themselves. We also offer online graphic design courses and some graphic design training. We are your all-around graphic design resource. We are here to serve. We are here to create.
Graphic Design Factoids:
- The ever-popular Nike logo (the check mark) was designed by a woman named Carolyn Davidson. This was in 1971, when she was still a student at Portland State University. Can you guess how much she was paid for her design? A mere $35.
- In the NBA logo, there’s that very distinctive silhouette of a basketball player. A lot of people, for some reason, think that the silhouetted player is Michael Jordan, but no… It’s actually Jerry West.
- You know the ultra-simple Facebook logo? The font they used for it was a modified version of the font type known as Klavika.
All-Star Design is a creative and an advanced freelance graphic design and desktop publishing studio based in Denver, Metro Area.
My name is Sami. I graduated with a degree in Industrial Design. In the past 9 years, I have acquired strong experience working for companies from South America and Europe, developing Graphic Projects and Desktop Publishing (DTP).
I had opportunity to work in diversified market fields covering several kinds of requirements and public audiences.
Now I’ve expanded my business, offering my talent to American companies for print and web services, seeking their image improvement and profitable marketing programs.
I will develop your graphic project from the concept, image scanning, touch-up, desktop publishing to the electronic pre-press, print supervision, and website design.
My Services are based in creativity, fidelity, high quality, and the most professional dynamism.
My goal is your goal: to communicate your company’s image effectively and powerfully, reaching your desired audiences.
In this website, you will see the detailed lists of provided services as well as rates and work samples.
For business, you can e-mail me with any question, and I will reply within 24 hours.
- graphic design tutorials
- graphic design resources
- online graphic design degree
- graphic design training
- online graphic design courses